TEXTILE THERMAL INSULATION SYSTEMS
Why use removable textile thermal insulation?
· Easy to install and do not require from technical staff for it.
· They don’t detach fibers during its installation.
· They could be dismounted easily for inspection and maintenance tasks.
· They are impermeable and offer an excellent resistant to acids, vapours and agressive liquids.
· Easy to clean.
· They avoid that personnel suffer possible burns by its contact.
· They minimize vibrations.
· They provide acoustic insulation.
· By being made by flame retardant fabric, they bring passive protection against fire to those covered elements.
· They offer excellent flexibility and could be easily adjusted to complex geometries.
THERMAL BARRIERS FOR MULTIPLE SECTORS AND APPLICATIONS
Textile lagging can easily adapt to different geometries as, for example: equipments with pipes, valves, escapes, boat collectors, expansion joints, flanges, boilers, filters, heat exchangers, fluid transport, turbos, flowmeters, turbines, etc.
These are some of the sectors in which insulation textile are installed:
- Petrochemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Iron and steel industry
- Generating plants
- Maritime industry and shipyards
- Fire and Rescue Corps
- Food industry
- Cement and porcelain industry
Maintaining a stable temperature propitiate important energy and economic savings. Thermal insulation is indispensable in any element working in temperatures up to 45ªC, so for security reasons, as well as especially to achieve maximum energy efficiency, retaining heat and avoiding freezing in cold areas, which is translated in notable energy savings and, for that matter, also economic.
VERSATILE AND EFFICIENT TEXTILE THERMAL INSULATION SYSTEMS
The temperature ranges of our range of fabrics, goes from -100ºC to 1.250ºC.
We work with multiple families of fabrics:
- Fiberglass E-Glass
- Silica fiber
- PTFE fabric (non-stick and waterproof)
- Steel reinforced fabric
- Basalt fabric
- Thermal barriers of: Preox, Silice, E-glass...
- Aluminized fabrics
- All kinds of coatings
- Treatments for: Weather, acids, nitrate, metal incandescent impacts...
Closure systems: Velcro, zipper, snap button, wire, hooks, rivets, staples, high temperature adhesive tape, silicone...
In order to produce a made-to-measure thermal insulator, it is needed to follow a protocol of 4 steps:
- Establish working temperatures the flame retardant fabric is going to be submitted.
- Define all technical dimensions, as for example the piece’s measures.
- Select all those fabrics that perform better to the posed needs.
- Select the flame retardant complements that better adjust, for example: type of spring, closures, etc.
Due to fabrics used by Texfire are inherent flame retardant (don’t have a flame retardant primer, but the thread itself is flame retardant) the technical team is able to produce thermal insulators for cases when temperatures arrive to peaks over 1.000ªC, not losing its features in time.
Some Texfire projects
We manufacture our own fire retardant fabrics and manufacture different types of thermal insulation according to the technical requirements of each project: thermal barriers, textile expansion joints, compensation bands, thermal insulation blankets, etc.
HOW TO SEND SKETCHES OR OTHER DOCUMENTATION
To develop a prototype, you can send us any type of archive.
- Sketches by hand
- Image archive type JPG, TIFF, PNG...
- Vectorial archives type PDF, AI, SVG...
- 3D archives tipe CAD/CAM, 3DS...
As long as we receive the information, we will contact you.
If you have any doubt you can contact us via telephone or email.