ALUMINISED FABRIC - EGLA 430 AL
Fiberglass aluminised fabric EGLA 430 AL is thought to protect before temperature changes, oil and organic acid spills and industrial insulations. Besides its flame retardant features, it is not recommended to use it to extinguish fires not in welding works.
- High resistance to thermal conductivity.
- Perfect insulating conditions.
- Continuous temperature resistance: 450ºC.
- Peak temperature resistance: 550ºC.
- It does not produce toxic gases (asbestos free).
Composition: 95%FV 5%AL
Weight: 430 gr/m² ±5%
Width: 150 cm
Thickness: 0,4 mm
- Flame retardant blankets.
- Gradual thermal coolingEnfriamiento térmico gradual.