· Easy to install and do not require from technical staff for it.
· They don’t detach fibers during its installation.
· They could be dismounted easily for inspection and maintenance tasks.
· They are impermeable and offer an excellent resistant to acids, vapours and agressive liquids.
· Easy to clean.
· They avoid that personnel suffer possible burns by its contact.
· They minimize vibrations.
· They provide acoustic insulation.
· By being made by flame retardant fabric, they bring passive protection against fire to those covered elements.
· They offer excellent flexibility and could be easily adjusted to complex geometries.
Maintaining a stable temperature propitiate important energy and economic savings. Thermal insulation is indispensable in any element working in temperatures up to 45ªC, so for security reasons, as well as especially to achieve maximum energy efficiency, retaining heat and avoiding freezing in cold areas, which is translated in notable energy savings and, for that matter, also economic.
The temperature ranges of our range of fabrics, goes from -100ºC to 1.250ºC.
We work with multiple families of fabrics:
· Fiberglass E-Glass
· Silica fiber
· PTFE fabric (non-stick and waterproof)
· Steel reinforced fabric
· Basalt fabric
· Thermal barriers of: Preox, Silice, E-glass...
· Aluminized fabrics
· All kinds of coatings
· Treatments for: Weather, acids, nitrate, metal incandescent impacts...
Closure systems: Velcro, zipper, snap button, wire, hooks, rivets, staples, high temperature adhesive tape, silicone...
In order to produce a made-to-measure thermal insulator, it is needed to follow a protocol of 4 steps:
Due to fabrics used by Texfire are inherent flame retardant (don’t have a flame retardant primer, but the thread itself is flame retardant) the technical team is able to produce thermal insulators for cases when temperatures arrive to peaks over 1.000ªC, not losing its features in time.
We manufacture our own fire retardant fabrics and manufacture different types of thermal insulation according to the technical requirements of each project: thermal barriers, textile expansion joints, compensation bands, thermal insulation blankets, etc.