ANTISTATIC FIRE-RESISTANT BALACLAVA PPE CAT2
ANTISTATIC FLAME RETARDANT BALACLAVA EPI CAT2
Flame retardant balaclava made out of transpirable and light fabric with an excellent touch to the skin, tailored with Marina Textil MARKO P270 fabric. It offers protections against cold, heat, flames and any kind of projections of sparks or incandescent metal particles. It contain antistatic fibers that avoid electrostatic charges.
Its design, with an aperture on the eyes, keeps the head, face and neck covered, reaching a comfortable warmth in these areas. It adjusts comfortably to the head due to its elasticity of flame retardant fabric. Its design is broader in the neck area and it almost doesn’t have any sewings, allowing to wear it under the protection helmet without
causing any discomfort.
This garment is certified with CE marking of European Conformity, as EPI of CAT2, with regulation EN 13688 - Protection clothing, general requisites - and also with regulation EN ISO 11612 - Protection clothing for workers exposed to heat and flames - with A1 resulting in limited flame spread, B1 in convective heat and C1 in radiant heat. It also exceeds the EN 1149-5 standard - Accumulation of electrostatic charges.
This flame retardant Balaclava, despite of being used by industrial operators, it also could be used by rescue teams, emergency brigades, firefighters, policemen, military pilots, racing pilots and any kind of person that needs a flame retardant protection on the head, and also meeting the regulations above-mentioned.
- PPE CAT 2 certified, with CE European marking.
- Permanent flame retardant balaclava.
- Dissipation of electrostatic charges for ATEX areas.
- Breathable, soft and elastic fabric.
- Light balaclava, does not exceed 90 gr.
- Ergonomic and optimized design, tailored with the minimum number of sewings.
- One size fits all, it adjusts fine thanks to the fabric’s elasticity.
- Convective heat
- EN ISO 11612 | B1
- Radiant heat
- EN ISO 11612 | C1
- Flame propagation
- EN 13688 | PASS
EN ISO 11612 | A1
- EN 1149-5 | PASS
- Industrial maintenance.
- ATEX areas.
- Rescue teams.
- Emergency units.
- Fire brigades.
- Military, police and other safety forces.
- Do not wash at temperatures higher than 60ºC.
- Do not bleach.
- Iron at 150ºC.
- Ensure its good placing to guarantee the maximum level of protection.
- Never use alcohols to wash, flammable remains can remain in the fabric’s surface.
- Check the balaclava’s status before each use.