THERMAL INSULATING COVER FOR 200L DRUM
ALUMINIZED AND FLAME RETARDANT THERMAL COVER FOR CILINDRIC DRUMS OF 200L
Flame retardant covers for cilindric drums of 200L have been designed to keep the temperature from inside the drum as much as possible, and isolate the content from elevated temperatures in case of fire. Tailored with Texfire’s ALTOX multi-layered fabric, it is a flame retardant fabric that performs as a thermal shield protecting against flames and high temperatures. The aluminized side of the fabric confers protection before radiant heat. Also, it’s totally impermeable and resistant to flames, offering a passive protection in a situation of fire connate. This cover serves to thermally protect and isolate drums and their content. Being opaque, it also protects from UV beams.
It has an ergonomic design easy to position (by a single person), it perfectly adapts to cilindric drums of around 200L of capacity, with an external diameter from 60 to 64 cm and 92 cm tall. Its optimal range of use at a thermal level is situated between -5ºC and 80ºC as maximum temperature. The cover has a flap on its top that eases the access to the drum’s bunghole, and a lateral closure with flame retardant Velcro, which allows a better adjustment and eases the cover’s ensembling. The inferior area of the cover is free to place heating platforms or pallets.
The features and technical qualities of the cover are based on the used fabric, Texfire’s ALTOX. Tested in our internal laboratories according to regulation UNE-EN ISO 6942 - Evaluation of materials and sets of materials when exposed to a radiant heat source - obtaining the best qualification C4. And according to regulation UNE EN ISO 9151- Determination of heat transmission when exposed to a flame - with a B2 result, as a protection barrier to convective heat.
- Cover’s size: 92 cm Height / diameter 60-64 cm.
- Weight: 800 gr.
- Easy to place and withdraw.
- Keeps the drum’s temperature during more time (up to 3 times).
- Resists direct contact with flames.
- Resists exposure to radiant heat and high temperatures.
- Isolates the content against exterior high temperatures.
- Flexible fabric, easy to handle.
- Suitable for indoors and outdoors use.
- Totally opaque, it protects before UV beams.
- Its flame retardant features are permanent, not decreasing over time. Does not expire.
- Thermal barrier.
- Covers of flammable products.
- UV protection cover.
- Impermeable cover.
- Cover for high temperatures.
- Food industry.
- Chemical and petrochemical industries.
- Logistics and transports.
- Laboratories and pharmaceutical industries.
- Clean the cover with water only.
- The aluminized side can be cleaned with a wet cloth.
- Check its status before its use.
- Do not wrinkle nor compress the cover in excess.