INSULATING MAT NT FIBERGLASS 3300
THERMAL INSULATING FIBERGLASS MAT.
Texfire’s NT FIBERGLASS 3300 non-woven fabric is an E-glass fiberglass fibre-bonded mat or plush. It’s 25 mm (+-5) thick and it has a grammage of 330 gr/m2. This plush resists continuous working temperatures up to 500ºC, offering an optimal thermal insulation thanks to its density of 128 kg/m3. In addition to being an excellent thermal barrier, it’s also effective as an acoustic barrier as well.
NT FIBERGLASS 3300 is mainly used in the confection of textile insulators like: laggings, strips or expansion joints, thermal mats, quilts, etc. Due to its own construction as a fibre-bonded non-woven, it’s always used in the internal layers of multi-layered combinations, avoiding this way that fibers are released. Because of its physical features, it’s a good thermal insulator and performs as an excellent thermal barrier or “heat blocker”.
NT fiberglass 3300 has been submitted to different tests in internal laboratories, obtaining the following results: ISO 15025 - Test method to limited flame spreading – A1-A2 result. ISO 9151 - Determination of heat transference when being exposed to a flame - with a B2 result. ISO 6942 - Evaluation of materials and sets of materials when exposed to a radiant heat source – C4 result.
- Grammage 3.300 g/m2, thickness 25 mm (+-5), useful width 100 cm.
- Resists sustained temperatures of 500ºC during long periods.
- Free of asbestos and toxic gases.
- Density of 128 kg/m3.
- Thermal and acoustic insulator.
- Light and malleable.
- Fibre-bonded structure, low resistance to traction.
- Inherent flame retardant, does not burn, nor melt or leaks.
- Intrinsic features of the fibers, don’t decrease over time, does not expire.