MARKO AT240 FABRIC
FLAME RETARDANT FABRIC FOR PERSONAL PROTECTIVE JACKETS AND TROUSERS
MARKO AT240 fabric, is a flame retardant technical fabric designed to tailor personal protection garments (PPE), it is certified with multiple regulations to protect from electric arc (EN 61482-1-2 ,EN 61482-1-1+ASTM F1959/F), from fire and flames (EN 11612), from welding (EN 11611) and from static electricity (EN 1149/3). Widely used to protect workers from power companies or petrochemical industries. It is composed by a blend of cotton with flame retardant fibres that confer a soft and pleasing touch to the fabric, ensuring the worker’s comfort. Also, it is an inherent flame retardant fabric, which means that the flame retardant features are permanent, they do not decrease with use nor washes.
MARKO AT240 is a multistandard technical fabric used in several industries due to its comfort and its wide range of protection. It is highlighted by its resistance to flame and its antistatic features, that confers it protection in front of the electric arc risk, sparks, fire, and flames. It is a very versatile fabric to tailor all kind of garments. It is suitable to dress workers in petrochemicals, power companies, gas companies, welding companies and chemical companies, it is also used in fire brigades, police, and security bodies. Furthermore, it is mainly used to tailor jackets, trousers, or overalls for workers, and it stands out because of its higher level of comfort and its lightness due to its low grammage of 240gsm.
It is certified with European regulations EN ISO 11612 - Protection clothes against heat and flames. With European regulations EN 61482-1-2 y EN 61482-1-1 and American regulation ASTM F1959/F - Protection clothes against the thermal hazards of an electric arc. It also meets EN 11611- Protection clothes used during welding and related activities, obtaining a Class 1 classification. And it meets EN 1149-3 - Electrostatic features. It is a fabric that offers great results both in domestic washes (EN 6330) and industrial laundries (EN ISO 15797). It is certified after 100 industrial washes, granting the same protection level.
Available in marine blue. For minimum orders of 300 m, a color study can be performed, offering the fabric on a customized color.
- Grammage of the fabric 240 g/m² ± 5% and useful wide of 152 cm, cross twill.
- Antistatic features that protect in front of a possible degradation caused by a static shock.
- Suitable to tailor personal protection garments. Mainly jackets, trousers, and overalls.
- Flame retardant technical fabric designed to tailor personal protection equipments.
- Light, flexible and easy to use fabric, it does not tear when being cut with scissors. Easy to sew.
- Soft and pleasing touch, with great breathability and comfort.
- Its flame retardant features are permanent, they do not decrease with use or washes. It does not expire.
- Multi-standard fabric, suitable for a great variety of industries.
- Composition: 54% MA 44% CO 2% AT.
- Flame retardant fabric to tailor flame retardant jackets and trousers.
- Multi-standard technical fabric to tailor PPEs.
- Flame retardant fabric for power companies.
- Flame retardant fabric for chemical and petrochemical industries.
- Flame retardant fabric for electric arc.
- Flame retardant fabric for gas industries.
- Flame retardant fabric for renewable energy industries.
- Flame retardant fabric for automotive.
- Flame retardant fabric for Atex areas.
- Flame retardant fabric for catenaries.
- Flame retardant fabric for shipbuilding industries.
- Flame retardant fabric for cement plants (not in preheater towers).
- Power companies.
- Petrochemical industry.
- Chemical industry.
- Gas industry.
- Renewable energies.
- Atex areas.