FLAME RETARDANT NECK GAITER
FLAME RETARDANT MULTIFUNCTIONAL NECK GAITER FOR WELDERS
Texfire’s flame retardant neck gaiter has been designed to protect the neck and face areas from sparks or incandescent metal splashes during welding and cutting operations or works where there’s a risk of fire or high temperatures. It also protects from cold and wind, and it has the ability to dissipate electrical charges.
It is designed in knitted fabric MARKO: a soft, elastic, breathable and antistatic fabric which offers higher protection and comfort to workers. It's composed of is made of cotton and inherent flame retardant fibres which guarantees its flame retardant features during its whole lifespan, not being altered with the uses nor washes.
Flame retardant neck gaiters for welders can be used in different positions according to the head’s area that wants to be protected:
- As a neck gaiter to protect the neck and mouth.
- In a balaclava position, covering the neck and head.
- In a bandana position to cover the top of the head.
Designed and tailored to offer higher protection to welders, firefighters and safety forces, electricians, foundry operators or during metal cutting operations, etc.
MARKO fabric, the one used to tailor this flame retardant neck gaiter, has been tested according to regulation EN ISO 11612 – Protection clothes for industrial workers exposed to heat and flames.
It also meets sustainability regulation OKEOTEX.
- Composition: 50%MAC 50%CO.
- One size fits all. Long 50 cm. Diameter 25 cm.
- Colour: Black.
- Flexible, elastic, antistatic and breathable knitted.
- Permanent flame retardant protection, regardless of its use or washes.
- It does not expire.
- Can be washed.