FR WELDING HOOD
NAPE AND HEAD PROTECTOR FOR WELDING WORKS
Texfire’s flame retardant hood provides direct protection in front of incandescent projections coming from welding or cutting works. Tailored with MARKO® inherent flame retardant fabric, made by MARINA TEXTIL, it is a multistandard fabric designed to protect from fire (EN 11612), welding (EN 11611) and static electricity (EN 1149). The complements, like the thread in the seams, or the trimmings, are also flame retardant. Another feature of this fabric is that it absorbs sweat and eases its evaporation, increasing transpiration and providing an extra sensation of comfort to the welder.
This flame retardant hood has been developed especially for operators that work in environments with risk of splashes or impacts of incandescent projections, preventing the operator from possible burns. Suitable for welding works, plumbing, lighting, metallurgy, safety services, firefighters, rescue teams…
It has a wide design, and it’s open on the neck’s area, seams have been minimized for its use under protection helmets or welding masks. This hood is one-size-fits-all (head perimeter 55-65 cm), and it adapts perfectly thanks to its elastic auto-adjustment system that eases placement, providing an optimal level of safety and comfort. Flame retardant features are intrinsic of the fibers, they do not decrease with use nor washes off.
This garment has been tailored with MARKO® fabric, certified with regulation EN ISO 11612 – Protection clothes for workers exposed to heat and flames – and regulation UNE EN 1149 – Protection clothes. Electrostatic features. EN ISO 11611 – Protection clothes for their use in welding and related processes.
- Disipation of electrostatic charges for ATEX zones.
- High level of comfort and breathability.
- Protection in front of sparks and incandescent splashes.
- Light, does not weight over 55 gr.
- Ergonomic and optimized design, tailored with the minimum amount of seams.
- Suitable to use under protection helmets and welding masks.
- One-size-fits-all, with auto-adjustment system.
- Permanent flame retardant features, do not decrease over time, use nor wash off.
- Flame retardant thread in the seams.
- Does not burn, nor melt or drip.