FIRE RESISTANT BANDANA FOR WELDER
FLAME RETARDANT HEAD PROTECTOR FOR WELDING
Texfire’s flame retardant bandana is designed to protect welders’ heads from sparks or incandescent projections caused during welding or cutting works. It is tailored with MARKO fabric, a technical fabric designed to tailor personal protective clothing (PPE), its type approval meets several European regulations which support its protection in front of the fire. Its flame retardant features are inherent, which means this feature does not decrease either with time or with wear caused by the use or washes. It can be washed like any other conventional garment in order to eliminate bacteria or bad odours.
Texfire’s flame retardant bandanas for welders only weights 50 grams, are coloured in black and their composition is made out of cotton mixed with flame retardant fibres that confer a soft and pleasant touch, providing users with a highly comfortable sensation and breathability. This bandana for welders is one size fits all, its total perimeter is 55-65 cm and can be adjusted easily to the head by its back straps.
This flame retardant bandana for welders performs as a head protector before sparks or incandescent projections coming from welding, cutting, deburring or grinding works. It is also compatible with the use of welding masks, covering the head’s superior area completely.
Marko fabric is an inherent flame retardant multi-standard fabric that meets regulation EN ISO 11612 - Protection clothes against heat and flames. It also meets regulation EN ISO 11611- Protection clothes used during welding and related processes. A fabric that offers great results both in domestic washes (EN 6330) and industrial laundries (EN ISO 15797).
- One size fits all. Head perimeter 55-65 cm.
- Very light, only 50 gr.
- Inherent flame retardant fabric. Permanent features.
- Can be washed, and its features will not decrease.
- Avoids bacteria and bad odours.
- Breathable and comfortable.
- Easy to place and adjust.
- Fire resistance
- ASTM D6413 | PASS
- Tearing resistance
- EN 13937-2 | Warp 30 N (-5 N) Weft 30 N (-5 N)
- Dimmensional stability
- EN ISO 5077 | Warp 3% Weft 3%
- Traction resistance
- EN 13934-1 | Warp 770 N ± 10% Weft 550 N ± 10%
- Welding and related techniques
- EN 11611 | CLASS 1
- Electrical arch
- EN 61482-1-2 | CLASS 1
- Abrasion Resistance
- EN 12947-2 | 25.000 rev
- EN-1149-3 | PASS
- Water Vapor Resistance
- EN 31092 | Ret: 3,6066 m² Pa/W
- Thermal Resistance
- EN 31092 | Rct: 0,200 m² K/W
- Pilling Resistance
- EN 12945-2 | 5.000 CYCLES
- Flame retardant bandana for welding works, TIG, MIG/MAG and SMAW.
- Flame retardant head protector to avoid incandescent projections from cutting or grinding operations.
- Welding and cutting.
- Mechanical workshops.
- Renewable energy.
- Electric Companies.
- Petrochemical companies.
- Wash it periodically to avoid odours and bacteria.
- Maximum washing temperature 60°C.
- Do not use bleaching products.
- Dry it outdoors.