FIBERGLASS FABRIC - EGLA 1000T
Textire’s fiberglass fabric EGLA 1000T is a flame retardant fabric, made of texturized E-CLASS glass filaments. Thanks to it’s texturized fibers, which give the fabric an extra volume, it works very well as a heat sink, perfectly resisting temperatures up to 600ºC without losing mechanical resistance. It is recommended for works or situations where continuous temperature isn’t higher than 550ºC.
- Permanent flame retardant, it does not spread flames.
- Resistant to corrosive acids and liquids.
- Excellent heat sink.
- Resistant to peak temperatures up to 600ºC and continuous temperatures up to 550ºC.
- When in contact with flames, it spreads very little smoke.
- Asbestos free.
The described values in this technical sheet are estimated results obtained in Texfire internal laboratories according to standard methodologies. TEXFIRE reserves the right to change the parameters without the obligation to notice it previously. Asbestos free product.
Given the diversity of uses of our products, we advise our customers to ensure that the product complies with the use and/or desired regulations, assuming in this case the responsibility for their use.
- Convective heat
- ISO 9151 | B1
- Traction resistance
- ISO 4606 | Warp 2400 N, Weft 2000 N
- Flame propagation
- ISO 15025 | A1 - A2
- Heat Insulator.
- Heat Sink.
- Mechanical Barrier.
- Flanges/support grip on high temperatures.
- Anti-fire Barrier.
- Manufacturing of Thermal Blankets for welding.
- Laggings and expansion joints.