EXTREME TEMPERATURES FABRIC SILICE 700V
FLAME RETARDANT SILICA FABRIC WITH VERMICULITE FOR EXTREME TEMPERATURES
SILICE 700V is a flame retardant fabric for high temperatures, composed by a base of silica fibers which confer it an excellent resistance to high temperatures, being able to resist up to 1000ºC in continuous works and 1300ºC in working peaks. It also has a vermiculite coating that improves the fibers, enhancing the resistance to abrasion and its mechanical features, increasing the dimensional stability and the useful life of the fabric. Vermiculite also conferes thermal and acoustic insulation features.
Flame retardant fabric SILICE 700V offers excellent thermal behavior, maintaining its mechanical resistance and structural integrity even when being under high temperatures. One of its main uses is as a thermal blanket for processes of controlled cooling of incandescent metal pieces or as a fire blanket for protection before special and complex weldings.
Its features turn it into a suitable material to tailor forestal firewall barriers. It is also used to manufacture cases, laggings, thermal protectors and spreads of elements exposed to extreme temperatures.
SILICE 700V fabric has been tested in Texfire’s internal laboratories, with regulation UNE 23102-90 - Tests of fire reaction of construction materials. Non-flammability test - with an M-0 result. It is also certified with regulation ISO 9151 - Protection clothing against heat and flames. Determination of heat transmission when exposed to a flame. - with a B1 result.
- It resists continuous temperatures of 1000ºC and peak temperatures of 1300ºC.
- Fabric’s thickness 0,7 mm, 650 g/m2 and useful width of 91 cm.
- Silice fibers don’t irritate skin. Does not itch.
- Fabric for high temperature, it resists heat by contact.
- Reversible fabric (same features on both sides).
- Inherent flame retardant permanent features, does not expire.
- Fire resistance
- UNE 23.102-90 | M - 0
- Convective heat
- ISO 9151 | B1
- Traction resistance
- ISO 4606 | Warp 15 Kg/Cm Weft 30 Kg/Cm
- Thermal blanket for controlled cooling processes.
- Protection blanket for complex welding.
- Tailpipe cases.
- Forestal firewall barriers.
- Thermal mats.
- Dilatation or compensation strips.
- Expansion/compensation joints.
- Cases for motors.
- Coverings of hot parts or areas up to 950ºC.
- Metal Industries.
- Complex welding.
- Heavy machinery.
- Firefighters and forest rangers.
- Cement plants.
- Petrochemical industries.
- Boilermaking industries.
- It is not recommended to rub it.
- Never use alcohols, solvents or detergentes to wash it. Flammable remains can remain.
- Can be used on both sides.
- It is recommended to always store it rolled as a tube in order to extend its useful life.
- Check its status before each use.