PLUSMARK AT260 FABRIC
FLAME RETARDANT FABRIC FOR JACKETS AND TROUSERS
PLUSMARK AT260 is a flame retardant multistandard fabric that is used to tailor personal protective equipments (PPE), like jackets, trousers, or overalls. Its composition with a Polyamide nucleus of high tenacity confers it high mechanical features. It mainly withstands because of its resistance to traction and tearing. In addition, it offers great solidity to color and tearing caused by industrial washes.
Its technical structure and composition, with a high percentage degree of natural fibers eases breathability and at the same time it inhibits that humidity reaches the nucleus of the thread, easing sweat evaporation and favoring breathability to offer a high degree of comfort.
PLUSMARK AT260 fabric is an inherent flame retardant fabric, which ensures its flame retardant features during its whole useful life, independently of the use or washes. It is mainly used to tailor protection trousers, jackets, or overalls to protect workers in petrochemical plants, power plants, Atex areas, firefighters and forestry, oil rigs and even in security services and the army. It protects in front of risks like fire, flames, acids, static electricity or the electric arc.
Tested with European regulations EN ISO 11612 - Protection clothing against heat and flames. It obtains a Class 1 classification according to EN 11611 - Protection clothes used during welding and related techniques. It obtains a value of 9,6 Cal/cm2 according to the American regulation ASTM F1959/F - Protection for protection clothing for electricians exposed to an electrical arc and related thermal risks. It offers a resistance to traction of 1287N warp and 870N woof according to UNE EN ISO 13934-1:2013 - Fabric’s features in front of traction. It also offers very good solidity when washing, both in domestic (EN 6330) and industrial (EN ISO 15797) washes, ensuring the same level of protection.
Available in color blue marine. For orders over 300mt, a color study case can be performed, and the fabric can be offered in a custom color.
- Fabric’s grammage 260 g/m2 and useful width of 152 cm, twill ligament.
- Antistatic features that protect from a possible deflagration caused by a static shock.
- It avoids that humidity leaks into the thread’s nucleus and eases a fast drying, which helps evaporating swear.
- Suitable to tailor personal protective garments like trousers, jackets, and overalls.
- Light and flexible fabric, easy to handle.Soft and pleasant touch, with good breathability and high comfort.
- Inherent flame retardant, permanent features that do not decrease with use nor washes.
- It does not expire.
- Multistandard fabric, suitable for a wide range of industries.