MARLAN PLUS 300P FABRIC
FLAME RETARDANT FABRIC FOR FOUNDRIES
MARLAN PLUS 300P is a technical flame retardant fabric for foundries, which obtains excellent protection results with very low grammages. It is composed by a blend of flame retardant fibres that confer it a higher thermal insulation and avoids that melted metal gets attached to the fabric, the main problem of most synthetic fabrics. Its composition also confers it a soft and pleasant touch, with good breathability and a higher level of comfort.
MARLAN PLUS 300P flame retardant fabric has been designed in order to tailor personal protection equipments, in working environment where workers can be exposed to fused metal splashes. It is widely used in the sectors of aluminium, steel, iron, copper, cryolite, and glass foundries for tailoring shirts, jackets, and trousers for workers. Its main feature is that it repels melted metal splashes, avoiding them to get stuck on the fabric and can cause burns to workers. In addition, it offers protection in front of other fusing materials like: Cryolite, copper, nickel, zinc, tin, magnesium, and other ferrous materials.
With a very light weight, of 310 g/m², it obtains the results of 8.3 Cal/cm² (Category 2) in electrical arc according to American regulation ASTM F1959/F and an APC1 classification in the European regulation of electric arc EN 61482-1-2. It obtains the maximum level of protection against aluminium (d3), iron and steel (E3) splashes accourding to European regulation EN ISO 9185 and American regulation ASTM F955-07.
Available in marine blue. For minimum orders of 300 m. a color study can be performed, offering the fabric on a customized color.
- Grammage of the fabric 310 g/m² ± 5% and useful wide of 162 cm, plain weave.
- It repels the impact of incandescent splashes of fusing metals (aluminium, Cryolite, copper, nickel, zinc, tin, magnesium, and other ferrous materials).
- Technical flame retardant fabric designed to tailor personal protection garments.
- Light, flexible and easy to use fabric, it does not tear when being cut with scissors.
- Soft and pleasing touch, with great breathability and comfort.
- Its flame retardant features are permanent, they do not decrease with use or washes. It does not expire.
- Composition: 60% CV FR 20% WO 10% PA 10% TENCEL.