WELDING HOSES T400
COMFORTABLE AND LIGHT WELDING SLEEVES.
Welding sleeves T400 are made with Texfire’s exclusive flame retardant fabric Weld T400 to protect arms from sparks and incandescent projections coming from welding tasks, radial cut and oxycutting. Weld T400 fabric is an inherent flame retardant fabric, which means that its flame retardant features are intrinsic to the fibers, and they do not decrease with use or washes. It is composed by a meta-aramid fabric covered with a special silicone for high temperatures that repels sparks. Unlike leather garments, it is a very light and flexible fabric, which brings welders a high degree of comfort.
Texfire’s hoses had been designed in order to maximize welders comfort with an ergonomic model that adapts suitably to all body types. It has an elastic clamping system in the back that allows regulating measurements easily, avoiding that the hoses fall down or get creased during welding works, providing total freedom of movements to welders. Hoses are finished with a flame retardant knitted cuff, that adapts to the wrist, avoiding spark infiltration and ensuring protection of the whole arm up to the shoulder (60 cm long).
WELD T400 has been tested in Texfire’s internal laboratories and meets regulation EN ISO 11611 - Protection clothing used during welding and related techniques. And it obtains a D3-E3 classification in test EN ISO 9185 - Protection clothing. Resistance evaluation of materials to melted metal splashes.
- One size fits all. Wrist Diameter 8 cm, long 60 cm and shoulder diameter of 55 cm.
- Very light and flexible fabric. Total weight 228 gr.
- Flame retardant protection in front of sparks and welding projections
- It is not made out of leather (Vegan), can be washed.
- It avoids bacteria and bad odors.
- Inherent flame retardant fabric.
- Easy to place and remove.
- Resistant to water and oils.
- Freedom of movement, it does not dry out.