WELDING SCREEN WITH WHEELS · STABLE · BIG SIZE
Texfire’s welding screen structure serves as a frame for screens to create a welding partition to retain sparks and incandescent particles. It also delimits working spaces and protects personnel that is moving near the welding area.
It is manufactured with iron, a material that brings stability and solidity to the structure. It has a protective coat of paint to avoid corrosion or oxidation. It includes a system of 4 swivel wheels, 2 of them also provided with brakes, that guarantees great mobility and held the structure in place at the same time, on irregular floors. It is easy to assemble and disassemble.
Texfire’s welding screen structure has a superior size from standards in the market, 2.000 mm. long per 2.200 mm. wide, allowing to protect a larger area.
- It is recommended to buy the kit of 2 welding curtains. Not included. click here to see the kit of 2 welding curtains.
- Robust and stable structure.
- Mobile screen, 4 wheels, 2 of them with brakes.
- Easy to move by a single person.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Adaptable to several types of screens.
2.200 mm.Structure’s wideness:
15 KgCarrying case sizes: