FASTENING WITH GROMMETS · REINFORCED FLAME RETARDANT SEWINGS · DOUBLE-SIDED TECHNOLOGY
Texfire’s hands-free plumbing blanket is designed with grommets for a perfect adaptation to copper pipes and to avoid falling or slipping, easing the protection of the surface behind the pipe. It admits a horizontal as well as vertical use
, no matter the diameter of working with pipe.
The blanket is designed with doble-sided technology. The front face is able to withstand weldings with a propane torch to weld in works of plumbing, calefaction, refrigeration, air conditioning, and other applications. The back with a silicone coating helps the blanket to slip not nor move. It is sewed with reinforced flame retardant thread reinforced with steel strands and it resists punctual temperatures up to 1400°C.FEATURES:
● It allows working in a safer way being able to have both hands free avoiding burns.
● The back part with silicone coating further protects the surface from behind the pipe.
● Very flexible and adaptable to every space and height.
● Resistant to heat, thermal barrier.
● Flame retardant, it does not spread flames, nor burn.
● Thickness 8 mm.
|62-0xx||35 x 25 cm||260 gr|
|62-0xx||50 x 35 cm||520 gr|