HIGH SENSITIVITY · EXTRA SOFTNESS · REINFORCED GLOVES
Texfire’s MIG or TIG welding gloves, as its name states, are designed for works in Tig or Mig welding processes: modalities that require an extra sensitivity and softness in the thumb and index fingers when working with contribution rods with a small diameter or Tig ultra light torches.
These TIG welding gloves are tailored with high quality vaquetta leather and they are reinforced with thick leather on high wearing areas: palm of the hand and fingers’ frontal area, adding a precise grip to these welder gloves. These welding gloves don’t have sewings in the thumb finger, which brings a higher TIG torch control.
The medium size sleeve (18 cm.) is tailored with Weld ARS fabric. This fabric gives high resistance to abrasion, impermeability and flexibility to the glove, it also brings a higher protection and safety in this arm’s area, without damaging the welder’s comfort.
- Gloves designed for Tig / Mig welding.
- Protection against sparks, incandescent metals, steam and agressive liquids.
- Extra sensibility in the thumb and index fingers.
- Thumb finger without sewings.
- Waterproof and impermeable fabrics.
- Very light, flexible and soft.
- High durability, high resistance to abrasion.
one size only.Longitude:
38 cm.Hand perimeter:
Vaquetta leather in the hand, split leather in reinforcement. WELD ARS in sleeve.