CUSTOM WELDING CURTAIN
FIRE RESISTANT · USEFUL FOR BOTH SIDES · VERTICAL PROTECTION
Configure your fire retardant curtain with the measurements you want (UNE 13773 Class 1 certified). Made with the WelS2 fire resistant fabric (UNE 23727 - M1 certified), which offers optimal resistance to welding sparks or impacts from cutting and grinding projections. Ideal to separate and define work zones.
Flexible, light and easy to clean with a cloth dampened with water. The Custom welding curtain is suitable to be used on both sides and it's completely opaque.
Double fold reinforced with eyelets every 25 cm, on the upper side, that prevents tearing and guarantees a stable hold.
- Permanent flame retardant curtain UNE 13773 Class 1 certified
- Made with Wels2 fabric UNE 23727 - M1 certified
- Suitable for use in all types of welding.
- Protection against welding projections and light.
- Delimit work zones.
- Effective on both sides, suitable for outdoor use.
- Impermeable to water, oils, fats, vapors and fumes.
- Free of asbestos and other carcinogenic agents.
Size: width from 150 cm
Weight: 590 g / m²
Thickness: 0.5 mm
Fabric: WELD S2
Composition: Fiberglass and Silicone
Inner eyelet diameter: 15 mm