FIRE RESISTANT BANDANA FOR WELDER
FIRE RESISTANT · BREATHABLE · COMFORTABLE
Texfire's flame retardant bandana is tailored with MARKO® flame retardant fabric, widely used in PPE's (Personal protection equipments) in petrochemical, power and steel industries because it is a light, transpirable and flame retardant fabric.
This bandana's design has been especially developed to provide a higher protection, hygene and comfort to workers during welding operations.
MARKO® fabric meets with European regulations:
- EN ISO 11611: Protection fabrics for welding and related techniques.
- EN ISO 11612: Protection clothing against heat and flame.
This bandana's flame retardant features are lifelong, because it is tailored with an inherent flame retardant fabric.
- Permanent fire resistant protection
- Does not burn, does not spread flames
- Light, comfortable and hygienic
- Fabric: MARKO®
- Fabric composition: 54%MA 44%CO 2%AT
- Head perimeter: 55-65 cm
- Weight: 50 gr
- Color: black
- Size: One size fits all