BALACLAVA FLAME RETARDANT - ANTISTATIC
PERMANENT FLAME RETARDANT · TRANSPIRABLE FABRIC · OFFICIAL CERTIFICATIONFlame retardant balaclava, made out of transpirable and light fabric, with an excellent touch to the skin. It offers protections against cold, heat, flames and any kind of projections of sparks or incandescent metal particles. It contain antistatic fibers that avoid electrostatic charges.
This garment is certified with CE marking of European Conformity, as EPI of CAT2, with regulation EN 13688 (Protection clothing, general requisites) and also with regulation EN ISO 11612 (Protection clothing for workers exposed to heat and flames).
This flame retardant Balaclava, despite of being used by industrial operators, it also could be used by rescue teams, emergency brigades, firefighters, policemen, military pilots, racing pilots and any kind of person that needs a flame retardant protection on the head, and also meeting the regulations above-mentioned.
Its design, with an aperture on the eyes, keeps the head, face and neck covered, reaching a comfortable warmth in these areas.
It adjusts comfortably to the head due to its elasticity of flame retardant fabric. Its design is broader in the neck area and it almost doesn’t have any sewings, allowing to wear it under the protection helmet without
causing any discomfort.
- EPI CAT 2 certificate, with CE European marking.
- Permanent flame retardant balaclava.
- Transpirable, soft and elastic fabric.
- Electrostatic charges dissipation for ATEX areas.
- High adaptability thanks to its ergonomic confection.
With CE certificate and designed according to European regulations:
- EN 13688 - Protection clothing, general rules.
- EN 11612 - Protection clothing against heat and flames.
- EN 1149-5 - Protection clothing with electrostatic features.
Diameter: 60 cm.
Longuitude: 47 cm.
Weight: 70 gr.
Composition: Modacrílica, Algodón, Elastán.