MOBILE WELDING SCREEN STRUCTURE
WELDING SCREEN WITH WHEELS
Texfire’s welding screen is a resistant structure that serves as a holding frame for curtains, with the aim of delimiting working areas, creating a welding screen to contain sparks and incandescent particles and protecting at the same time users and working areas. It is made out of steel to offer the set good stability and rigidity and is finished with a protective paint layer to avoid rust and oxidation. In addition, it includes a system of 4 gyratory wheels, 2 of which are provided with brakes, ensuring good mobility and fixing the structure in irregular floors.
Texfire’s welding screen structure is made out of steel with cylindrical bars 9 mm thick and finished with a blue protection paint layer to avoid rusting. Vertical pillars are square-sectioned with a thickness of 2.200 mm turning them into a robust and very stable structure. It has a size which is superior to the standards in the marketplace, of 2.100x2.200 mm (long x wide), allowing protection to a bigger surface. Its tubular design guaranteed maximum stability, as well as good structural resistance. It withstands because of its practicality, thanks to its wheel system, a single person can move it and place it easily without help. Also, the set of the structure is assembled and disassembled easily.
It is widely used in welding workshops, as well as PVC curtains, in order to contain sparks and protect from blue light and harmful radiation caused by the welding voltaic arc. PVC curtains are not included, in order to cover the structure a KIT PVC WELDING CURTAINS (1 kit includes 2 curtains) is needed.
- Material: Steel, cylindrical horizontal tube of 9mm thick and squared tube on the pillars.
- Structure’s height: 2.100 mm. (from the ground)
- Structure’s width: 2.200 mm.
- Weight: 15 Kg.
- Transport box sizes: 200x15x15 cm.
- It is recommended to purchase 1 KIT PVC WELDING CURTAINS. (1 kit includes 2 curtains)
- Robust and stable structure.
- Mobile screen, 4 wheels, 2 of which with brakes.
- Easy to move by a single person.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble.