4 PVC WELDING SLATS KIT + STAINLESS BAR
PVC CURTAINS FOR WELDING WITH A WALL FASTENING BAR
The Kit of 4 PVC slats is a curtain system to be placed in accesses and doors to protect or delimit working areas. Ensuring safety and protecting staff and the environment from sparks or incandescent metal splashes coming from welding and cutting tasks, it performs as a protective screen.
In addition, Texfire’s PVC plates are made of semitransparent red PVC, certified with regulation EN ISO 25980. A material that protects from blue light and radiation produced by IR and UV beams in welding voltaic arc techniques, grinding, and even more severe welding tasks and processes.
This Kit from Texfire contains 4 PVC slats of 300 mm wide per 3.500 mm high and have a thickness of 3 mm. Each slat incorporates a stainless steel bracket for its fixing. The kit also includes a fastening bar of 900 mm long that allows fitting each slat with a hook system, without glues or adhesive tapes. Welding slats can overlap up to 5 cm with each other to improve the insulation between areas. These slats can be cut easily to adjust the desired height. It can be washed easily with a wet cloth.
- Red semitransparent PVC curtains.
- Type approval according to regulation EN ISO 25980.
- Protect from blue light radiation and IR + UV radiation.
- Resist sparks and welding impacts.
- Weight of each slat: 3,5 kg.
- Resistant to abrasion.
- Effective on both sides.
- Slats can be cut to be adjusted to the desired height.
- Each slat sizes 3500 mm high per 300 mm wide and is 3 mm thick.
- All fastenings are made in stainless steel.
- Easy to assemble and to maintain.