Flame retardant nonwoven fabric TECSTAR® 160
of synthetic fibers offers an inherent resistance to the flame. It is effective to block heat and to perform as a thermal, acoustic and electrical insulator.
It is worth stressing the great resistance of the fiber to chemical products, to hydrolysis, UV light and to the fact that it can withstand temperatures of continuous operation superior than 250 °C
- Permanent flame retardant.
- It does not burn nor melt, it carbonizes.
- Effective against fire according to EN1869 (flame retardant blankets).
- Light and flexible.
- Anti-bacterial and anti-microbial.
- Soft touch.
- Asbestos free and toxic gases.
100% Poliacrilato reticuladoWeight:
150 cm ±2%Thickness:
- Barrier before fire.
- Thermal insulator.