Texfire’s fiberglass fabric
has a 100% E-GLASS composition and is used in multiple situations in industry, for resisting high temperatures and its competitive cost.
It is a flame retardant fabric, it impede the flames advancement and auto-extinguishes them. It can withstand continuous temperatures of 450ºC without compromising its mechanical features. In brief expositions it resists maximum temperatures of 550ºC
- Incombustible: M0 according to UNE 23727-90
- Good thermal conductivity
- Resistant to most acids and corrosive liquids.
- Resistance to peak temperatures: 550ºC
- It does not produce smokes nor toxic gases
- Asbestos free
430 g/m² ±5%Wide: