Textire’s fiberglass fabric EGLA 1000T
is a flame retardant fabric
, made of texturized E-CLASS
glass filaments. Thanks to it’s texturized fibers, which give the fabric an extra volume, it works very well as a heat sink
, perfectly resisting temperatures up to 600ºC without losing mechanical resistance. It is recommended for works or situations where continuous temperature isn’t higher than 550ºC.
- Permanent flame retardant, it does not spread flames
- Resistant to corrosive acids and liquids
- Excellent heat sink
- Resistant to peak temperatures up to 600ºC and continuous temperatures up to 550ºC
- When in contact with flames, it spreads very little smoke
- Asbestos free
Composition: 100% texturized E-Glass
Weight: 1000 g/m² ±5%
Width: 100 cm ±2%
Thickness: 1,18 mm
- Heat Insulator.
- Heat Sink.
- Mechanical Barrier.
- Flanges/support grip on high temperatures.
- Anti-fire Barrier.
- Manufacturing of Thermal Blankets for welding.
- Laggings and expansion joints.