REINFORCED FR FABRIC EGLA 750IN
FLAME RETARDANT FABRIC WITH A STEEL REINFORCEMENT.
EGLA 750IN is a flame retardant fabric composed by a fiberglass base textured with an armour of inox steel filaments which improves its mechanical resistance, enhancing the stability and integrity of the fabric when being exposed to sustained high temperature works. Also, it has a coating of metallic oxide that holds the fibers and improves the resistance to abrasion and vibrations, raising the fabric useful life same as easing its handling and cutting.
The flame retardant fabric with a steel reinforcement EGLA 750IN has been developed for applications in sustained high temperatures, being able to withstand temperatures up to 700ºC in continuous works. Thanks to its high resistance to abrasion and vibrations, it is widely used as a fabric of the hot surface, for manufacturing cases and laggings of engines, expansion strips, expansion joints, parts in vibration, etc.
Its inox steel reinforced structure guarantees the dimensional stability of the fabric even in extreme situations, when being in direct contact to flames, when glass fibers have lost part of their dimensional stability.
EGLA 750IN fabric has been tested in Texfire’s internal laboratory, with regulation ISO 15025 - Protection against flames. Test method for limited spreading of flames - with an A1-A2 result. Furthermore, it resists up to 8.000 abrasion cycles according to the test ISO 12947-2 - Determination to abrasion resistance of fabrics by Martindale method.
- Resists continuous temperatures of 700ºC and peak temperatures of 750ºC.
- Fabric’s thickness 0,9 mm, 730 g/m2 and useful wideness of 120 cm.
- Resistant to abrasion and rubbing. It does not pierce easily. Long lasting life.
- Inherent flame retardant fabric.
- Texturized fabric, higher volume, providing more thickness to the fabric.
- Fabric for high temperatures, it resists greatly to contact heat.
- Resistant to vibrations without degrading.
- Reversible fabric (same features on both sides).