PLUSMARK AT145 FABRIC
LIGHT FLAME RETARDANT FABRIC FOR SHIRTS
PLUSMARK AT145 inherent flame retardant fabric is a very light multistandard fabric, that is used to tailor personal protection equipments (PPE), mainly shirts and overalls.
Treads in Plusmark fabric are made with a polyamide nucleus of high tenacity that confers the fabric high mechanical features, outlining by its resistance to traction, tearing and wear caused by industrial washes (this fabric is certified with EN 11612 and EN 1149/3 after 100 industrial washes). In addition, it is designed to offer a high level of comfort, avoiding that humidity leaks into the thread’s nucleus, which helps to evaporate sweat and facilitates breathability.
PLUSMARK 145 fabric, weighting only 160gsm, is a very light, soft and breathable fabric, suitable to tailor shirt to protect workers from fire, flames, acids, static electricity or the electric arc. Nowadays, Plusmark fabric is being used in petrochemical plants, power companies, chemical plants, the shipbuilding sector, gas sector, subcontracted assemblers… Thanks to its high mechanical features, Plusmark AT145 fabric offers a long useful life, and a high resistance to industrial washes, ensuring its protection.
It meets European regulations EN ISO 11612 - Protection clothing against heat and flames. And it obtains a Class 1 classification according to EN 11611 - Protection clothes used during welding and related techniques. It offers resistance to traction of 831,6N warp according to UNE EN ISO 13934-1:2013 - Features of fabrics in front of traction. it also offers very good color solidity when washing, both in domestic (EN 6330) and industrial (EN ISO 15797) washes, ensuring the same level of protection. It meets UNE EN 1149-3 of antistatic features after 100 industrial washes.
Available in color blue marine. For orders over 300mt, a color study case can be performed, and the fabric can be offered in a custom color.
- Fabric’s grammage 160 g/m2 and useful width of 152 cm, twill ligament.
- Antistatic features that protect from a possible deflagration caused by a static shock.
- It avoids that humidity leaks into the thread’s nucleus and eases a fast drying, which helps to evaporate sweat.
- Suitable to tailor light personal protection garments, like shirts.
- Very light fabric, flexible and easy to handle.Soft and pleasant touch, with good breathability and high comfort.
- Inherent flame retardant, permanent features, that do not decrease over use or washes.
- It does not expire.Multistandard fabric, suitable for a wide range of industries.
- Good results to traction resistance, tearing, and wear cause by industrial washes.