COATING FABRIC - EGLA100 PTFE
Technical coating flame retardant fabric recovered of PTFE in both sides EGLA 100 PTFE. It provides a good performance to most chemical agents, acids and solvents (exceptuating melting Alkali and Fluor in high temperature and pressure).
It is an excellent thermal conductor, as well as thermo-weldable. Non flammable, resistant to fire.
- Excellent anti adherence.
- Permanent flame retardant, it does not spread the flame.
- High thermal resistance 260ºC.
- Totally atoxic, it can be in contact with food.
- Minimum thermal expansion.
- Easy to clean with a wet cloth.
Composition: 58%PTFE 42%GL
Weight: 250 g/m² ±5%
Width: 100 cm ±2%
Thickness: 0,13 mm
- Industrial machinery coating.
- Food industry coating.
- Manufacturing of treadmills for welding.
- Mesh belts for shrinking tunnels.
- Lagging and expansion joints.