ANTIADHERENT · FLAME RETARDANT · CHEMICAL PROTECTION Technical coating flame retardant fabric
recovered of PTFE in both sides EGLA 100 PTFE
. It provides a good performance to most chemical agents, acids and solvents (exceptuating melting Alkali and Fluor in high temperature and pressure).
It is an excellent thermal conductor, as well as thermo-weldable. Non flammable, resistant to fire.
- Excellent anti adherence.
- Permanent flame retardant, it does not spread the flame.
- High thermal resistance (-50ºC to +260ºC).
- Totally atoxic, it can be in contact with food.
- Minimum thermal expansion.
- Easy to clean with a wet cloth.
250 g/m² ±5%Width:
100 cm ±2%Thickness:
- Industrial machinery coating.
- Food industry coating.
- Manufacturing of treadmills for welding.
- Mesh belts for shrinking tunnels.
- Lagging and expansion joints.