Fiberglass aluminised fabric EGLA 430 ALPET
is thought to protect before temperature changes, oil and organic acid spills and industrial insulations. Besides its flame retardant features, it is not recommended to use it to extinguish fires nor in welding works.
- Fire resistant (M0) according to UNE 23727-90.
- High resistance to thermal conductivity.
- Perfect insulating conditions.
- Resistance to constant temperature: 360ºC.
- Resistance to punctual temperature: 500ºC.
- It does not produce toxic gases (asbestos free).
- Impermeable to water, oils and greases.
95%FV 5%AL foilWeight:
430 gr/m² ±5% Width:
0,4 mm APPLICATIONS:
- Foundry curtains.
- Gradual thermal cooling.
- Thermal barrier.
- Radiant heat shield.