FLAME RETARDANT PROTECTION FOR THE FLOOR · EASY CLEANING · INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE
Configure your custom-made fire resistant carpet, according to your size needs and to the type of floor to be protected. You should select the better fabric for your flame retardant carpet according to its use:
- BBQ ground protection: Suitable for outdoor use.
- Chimney floor protection: Suitable for indoor use.
The carpets are made with permanent fireproof fabrics, achieving the M0 risk classification, which is the maximum according to the UNE 23727 standard. The carpet materials offer great resistance to sparks and incandescent sparks that can be produced by chimneys and barbecues. The use of a fire resistant carpet to protect the floor, can avoid damages and domestic fires.
The carpet is finished with a bias reinforced around the perimeter and sewn with flame retardant wire.
- Resistant to the propagation of the flame.
- Permanent flame retardant, able to quell an incipient fire.
- Impermeable finish to water, oils, fats, vapors and fumes.
- Free of asbestos and other carcinogenic agents.
- Easy to clean with a damp cloth.
Width from 50 cm
- Flame retardant carpet Barbecue: 590 g/m²
- Flame retardant carpet Fireplace: 730 g/m²
- Flame retardant carpet Barbecue: 0,5 mm
- Flame retardant carpet Fireplace: 2,1 mm