Fiberglass aluminised fabric EGLA 200 AL
is thought to protect before temperature chances, oils and organic acids spills and industrial insulations. Besides its flame retardant features, it is not recommended to use it to extinguish fires nor in welding works.
- High resistance to thermal conductivity.
- Perfect insulating conditions.
- Resistant to constant temperature: 260ºC.
- Resistant to punctual temperature: 500ºC.
- It does not produce toxic gases (asbestos free).
- Impermeable to water, oils and greases.
95%FV 5%AL Weight:
200 gr/m² ±5% Width:
150 cm ±2% Thickness:
0,2 mm APPLICATIONS:
- Foundry curtains.
- Gradual thermal cooling.